The 2021 RVH Annual Meeting Presentation documents are available for download and viewing in the Residents Only Section.
Due to concerns over the spread of COVID-19, the RVH HOA Board has determined to cancel the Annual Meeting that was to be held at the Wickenburg Community Center on Monday, January 25, 2021.
To assure that every owner receives all the information they would normally receive at the Annual Meeting, the Board will prepare a Power Point presentation just as in prior years. This presentation will contain all the pertinent information including Secretary’s report, Treasurer’s report, Road report including spending in 2020 and budget for 2021. It will include announcement of the HOA dues and road use fees for 2021. In mid-January, this presentation package will be mailed to each owner including a cover letter that will briefly summarize the salient points of the presentation and will highlight the dues and road use fees for 2021.
Owners having new business to bring before the Board are requested to please contact one of the Board members via telephone or email.
The 2022 Annual Meeting is currently scheduled to be held at the Wickenburg Community Center on Monday, January 24, 2022.
Please do your best to stay healthy.
The remaining files from the 2020 RVH Annual Meeting, as well as the Summary for the March 3, 2020 Meeting of the Board of Directors, have been published to the Residents Only Section.
Your new Board of Directors was sworn in Tuesday, March 3rd. Board members include:
Brett Gerasim – President
Robin Baysinger – Vice President
Kathryn Stringfellow – Treasurer
Bill Owens – Secretary
We have two upcoming events in January 2020.
- First, there will be a meeting of the HOA Board at 7 PM on Tuesday, January 7th at the Gerasim’s home. Since seating is very limited at this meeting. Please RSVP to Bill Owens (510-813-9792) if you wish to attend.
- Second, the Rio Vista Hills HOA Annual Meeting will be held on Monday, January 27 and will start at 7 PM. The meeting will be held in the Wickenburg Community Center small conference room as in past years. There is plenty of room for everyone.
- You will be receiving a letter via US Mail in early January with the formal announcement and meeting Agenda.
- Each year this meeting gives the Board the opportunity to discuss the major issues facing our community and also to present the updated RVH 10-year financial plan. We very much hope you can attend this meeting.
The Minutes from the February 18th Meeting of the Board of Directors are now available in the Residents Only Section.
A meeting of the RVH Board has been scheduled for 7 PM, Monday February 18 at Brett and Mary Ann Gerasim’s residence. Board members are expected to be in attendance. Members of the association are invited to attend; however, seating is limited so please RSVP to William Owens, 510-813-9792 if you wish to attend.
The Agenda is as follows:
- Election of Officers
- Discussion of possible investment of RVH reserves
- Launch 2019 Road Committee actions
- Other old business
- New Business
The RVH Board of Directors will meet Tuesday, February 13th, at Brett and Mary Ann Gerasim’s Residence. The agenda is as follows:
2. Election of Officers for 2018.
3. 2018 annual meeting location and deposit required for room.
4. Road Committee update and plans for 2018 projects.
5. Form committees for Architectural, Roads, and Entrance Beautification.
It’s that time of year again! The 2018 RVH Annual Meeting will be held at the Wickenburg Community Center Thursday, January 18th, at 7 PM.
The minutes of the meeting will be published in the Residents Only section once approved. Year-End Financials, and copies of all other presentation materials, are now available in the Residents Only Section.
The RVH Board of Directors will meet Wednesday, April 19th, at 7PM, at Brett Gerasim’s home. Agenda is as follows:
1. Election of Officers.
2. Road Committee presentation, discussion and vote by Board of Directors for road maintenance this year.
3. Update on annual dues.
4. Other Business and New Business.
If you are interested in attending, please contact Pat Mindrup, so we can provide adequate seating for the meeting.