The 2021 RVH Annual Meeting Presentation documents are available for download and viewing in the Residents Only Section.
Due to concerns over the spread of COVID-19, the RVH HOA Board has determined to cancel the Annual Meeting that was to be held at the Wickenburg Community Center on Monday, January 25, 2021.
To assure that every owner receives all the information they would normally receive at the Annual Meeting, the Board will prepare a Power Point presentation just as in prior years. This presentation will contain all the pertinent information including Secretary’s report, Treasurer’s report, Road report including spending in 2020 and budget for 2021. It will include announcement of the HOA dues and road use fees for 2021. In mid-January, this presentation package will be mailed to each owner including a cover letter that will briefly summarize the salient points of the presentation and will highlight the dues and road use fees for 2021.
Owners having new business to bring before the Board are requested to please contact one of the Board members via telephone or email.
The 2022 Annual Meeting is currently scheduled to be held at the Wickenburg Community Center on Monday, January 24, 2022.
Please do your best to stay healthy.
The summary of the 2020 RVH Annual Meeting has been published in PDF form, and is available in the Residents Only Section.
We have two upcoming events in January 2020.
- First, there will be a meeting of the HOA Board at 7 PM on Tuesday, January 7th at the Gerasim’s home. Since seating is very limited at this meeting. Please RSVP to Bill Owens (510-813-9792) if you wish to attend.
- Second, the Rio Vista Hills HOA Annual Meeting will be held on Monday, January 27 and will start at 7 PM. The meeting will be held in the Wickenburg Community Center small conference room as in past years. There is plenty of room for everyone.
- You will be receiving a letter via US Mail in early January with the formal announcement and meeting Agenda.
- Each year this meeting gives the Board the opportunity to discuss the major issues facing our community and also to present the updated RVH 10-year financial plan. We very much hope you can attend this meeting.
The presentation files from the 2019 Annual Meeting are now available in the Residents Only Section. The files are available in standard and compact, mobile-friendly versions which do not include photos.
It’s that time of year again! The 2018 RVH Annual Meeting will be held at the Wickenburg Community Center Thursday, January 18th, at 7 PM.
The minutes of the meeting will be published in the Residents Only section once approved. Year-End Financials, and copies of all other presentation materials, are now available in the Residents Only Section.
The official minutes of the 2017 RVH Annual Meeting have been published in the Residents Only Section. Instructions for the use of the Residents Only Section have been included in the 2017 Annual Mailer.
Our 2017 Annual Meeting will be held Thursday, January 19th, at 7:00 PM, at the Wickenburg Community Center.
Agenda is as follows:
- Introduction and Opening Remarks
- Approval of the 2016 Annual Meeting Minutes
- Secretary’s Report
- Treasurer’s Report
- Road Report
- Ten Year Financial Plan Update and 2017 Dues Announcement
- Call for New Business
The Wickenburg Community Center is located at 160 N Valentine Street, Wickenburg, AZ 85390.
Copies of all materials to be distributed at the Annual Meeting will be available in the Residents Only Section.
Our Annual Meeting, held this Monday, January 25th, was a resounding success. Thank you to all who attended and to all those who have contributed their time and talent to keep our community clean, safe, and accessible.
For those of you who were unable to attend the Annual Meeting, you can access the slides from the presentation here:
The minutes of the meeting are available here: